Can you learn anything form the data we pick up about your customers’ booking habits?
Here are some stats for you which may be useful:
1. 75% of customers book their tickets online.
2. 81% of customers book e-tickets on 19% by paper tickets.
3. Customers but on average 2 tickets per transaction.
4. 51% of customers agree to using their contact details for marketing.
What can you learn from this?
- Make sure your website is prominently advertised on all your event publicity.
- Promote your website across the web, not just on posters and flyers.
- Make sure your book online links from your website stand out.
- Close the box office as late as you can by using e-tickets
- Make use of the marketing data we give you and encourage people to join your mailing list / Facebook group etc…